Tuesday, September 18, 2012

some jokes for middle of September :)

The photo was sent from a good friend of mine, so I don't know the photographer and the jokes are not all mine as usual :).
In a chatting room: "How tall are you?"
"145 cm..."
"You are a little princess! And how much you weight?"
"Even less than that! 120 kg only..."

A colonel had to send a couple of soldiers to a dangerous mission, so he gathered all of them and asked:
" I need a few of you but to which I didn't lend money..."

Such a conversation we could hear only in an ideal family:
"Dear, go to have some beers with your friends."
"I can't honey. I haven't finished cleaning with the vacuum cleaner..."

A mother said to her child: Soon we'll have another kid! What would you like it to be - a brother or a sister?"
"Well, mom, if it won't affect your figure too much I'd like a pony..."

What would one expect from a world where one of the most delicious (chocolate) things looks the same way as one of the most disgusting (s...t)... my future Incredible Future :). 
Have a great week, everyone! :) :)   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yw3a5n00FI, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qUA8Avl7ew,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment